Wrinkles, tale for little old man
Four retirees decide to leave their homes to go in search of a new life.
Cast & Crew
- Direction : Catherine Breton
- Screenplay : Catherine Breton
- Direction of photography : François Gamache
- Editing : Louis Blackburn, Franie-Eleonore Bernier
- Sound : Romain Lecomte, Guillaume Doussaud, Sylvain Jarraud
- Music : Maxence Debacker
- Mixing sound : Mathieu Robineau
- Artistic direction : Christophe Ropers
Catherine Breton studied theater, literature at the University of Quebec at Montreal and television writing at INIS. She works both as an author and scriptwriter. Over the years, and by necessity, she has discovered the talents of director and producer since it was founded in 2010, Productions Far East.
This artistic life in balance between writing and reading is based on the need to communicate with others, and to be able to communicate with others. reflection.
Always interested in the human adventure, she is more than ever inhabited by the passion to invent, create and tell stories.
2014Projet Médiation Culturelle
2014Musée du Fort
Festival de cinéma de la ville de Québec, Canada
Festival de cinéma des gens d'ici, Canada
Cinema on the Bayou, USA
Festival du Film de l'Outaouais, Canada
Dawson City International Short Film Festival, Canada
Lakeshorts International Short Film Festival, Canada
Gimli Film Festival, Canada