Guillaume Fournier, Samuel Matteau, Yannick Nolin / 2019 / 9 min.
May 2017. As the new President of the United States takes his ease in the White House, the city of Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, is the theatre of the mythic Crawfish Festival. It’s just another day, in America.
- Director Guillaume Fournier, Samuel Matteau, Yannick Nolin
- Year 2019
- Length 9 min.
- Genre Documentary
- Versions Film without dialog
- Sound Stereo
- Available formats Apple Pro Res 422 HQ, H264, DCP, DVD
Cast & Crew
- Directors, Guillaume Fournier, Samuel Matteau, Yannick Nolin
- Screenplay, Guillaume Fournier
- Cinematographer, Yannick Nolin
- Editor, Samuel Matteau
- Sound mix, Luc Léger / ONF
- Sound editors, Mathieu Robineau
- Music, Mathieu Cantin, Samuel Matteau, Mathieu Robineau
Guillaume Fournier is a writer and producer based in Québec City. In addition to the many short films he has signed (Unleaded, Two Dollars, Laissez les bons temps rouler), he has written the screenplay of the feature film Ailleurs, which was released in 2018.
Samuel Matteau is a filmmaker based in Québec City. In 2012, he delivered a touching portrait of his mother in the poignant documentary Le combat silencieux. Ailleurs, his first feature film, was released in 2018.
Yannick Nolin is a filmmaker and photographer based in Quebec City. He attended film school in Saint-Hyacinthe and Montreal. He coordinates KINOMADA, works as a director of photography and makes short films.