Joseph Samuel Jacques Julien
Jacques is 59. Seller by profession, he has been working in Quebec City all his life. The last months though, have been particularly difficult: bereaved of his wife, he is slow to recover. Change of life? Shed of skin? The political context might confuse it's situation, but the narrator insists : Jacques can still hope.
Cast & Crew
- Directing : David N. Bernatchez
- Screenplay : David N. Bernatchez
- Direction of photography : François Gamache
- Editing : Jacques Jussieux
- Sound : Normand Lapierre et Pierre Bouchard
- Music : Louis-simon Lemieux
- Mixing sound : Eric Pfalzgraf
- Artistic direction : Sylvain Décarie
Filmmaker and handyman David N. Bernatchez divides his time between filmmaking, university research and musical performance. His documentaries and essays focus on anthropology from different angles: mourning, political resistance, sport. He never met a dictator.
In presentation | Maison de la littérature, Canada
In presentation | Mois Multi, Canada
Canada Shorts Film Festival, Canada