North of the Bark River
Journey to the heart of Parc des Laurentides in the footsteps of a trapper and his acolytes.
Cast & Crew
- Direction : Charles Fleury
- Direction of photography : Charles Fleury
- Editing : Annie Blouin
- Sound : Blaise Carrier Chouinard
- Music : Yana Ouellet et Charles Fleury
- Mixing sound : Simon Paradis
Artist in visual arts, Charles Fleury makes his first documentary essays with North of the bark river. Amateur of bursaries and swimming in cold water, he presented his work in several centers of artists of Quebec. He also finished 22nd during the giant pumpkin river run in Bécancour in 2014. Charles Fleury lives in Quebec but could flee to the forest one day.
- 2016 -
In Competition | Festival de Cinéma de la Ville de Québec, Canada
- 2017 -
In Competition | Rendez-Vous Québec Cinéma, Canada
In Competition | Les Percéides, Canada