Frédéric Lacroix-Loiselle / 2021 / 20 min.
A man checks in at a hotel at the end of the day, then walks into a few bistros and bars where he eats and drinks to excess. He then returns to the hotel where he falls asleep and dream’s tumultuously.
- Réalisateur Frédéric Lacroix-Loiselle
- Année 2021
- Durée 20 min.
- Genre Animation
- Versions Version originale française, Version originale française sous-titrée en anglais
- Formats disponibles
- Cinematographer, Frédéric Lacroix-Loiselle
- Editor, Frédéric Lacroix-Loiselle
- Sound, Frédéric Lacroix-Loiselle, Louis-François Richard
- Sound mix, Guillaume Richard
- Sound editor, Frédéric Lacroix-Loiselle, Louis-François Richard
- Music, Louis-François Richard, Frédéric Lacroix-Loiselle
- Artistic director, Frédéric Lacroix-Loiselle
After having completed college studies in visual arts, Frédéric decides to favor long stays abroad. The result was a self-taught practice with regard to large-format painting, which lasted a decade. In 2017, he began experimenting with the frame-by-frame animation medium by directing the short film Aracati, which will be completed in 2018. Since then, Frédéric has been working on a new animated project inspired by multiple trips to Japan: Encapsulated Feast.