Enter a world where fantasy and dream combine with the movement of the body, where time stops until rebirth.
Cast & Crew
- Screenplay : Alan Lake
- Cinematographer : François Gamache
- Editor : Jason Arbour
- Sound : Maxime Vermette
- Sound mix : Maxime Vermette
- Sound editor : Antoine Berthiaume
- Music : Antoine Berthiaume
- Artistic director : Julie Lévesque
- Cast : Odile Amélie Peters, Fabien Piché, David Rancourt, Esther Rousseau Morin
Alan Lake is a performer, choreographer, director and visual artist. He studied visual arts for five years (DEC and BAC in visual arts). He undertakes and obtains his technical DEC in Dance-performance in 2007 at the Quebec Dance School.
Since 2007, Alan Lake has joined the companies: Harold Rhéaume's son, Adrien dances in NU, Jumeaux - a co-creation with the French choreographer Yvann Alexandre - and in the creation: Fluid, all as a performer. He participates in the first Grand Continental of Sylvain Émard Danse. He is an interpreter for Dana Gingras - Animal of Distinction in a video clip of Arcade Fire. It will be Adrian Rheaume’s son next work of the Rheaume White Partitions.
2019The Embrace of the Valkyries / 16 min.
2015Ravages / 22 min.