David Labrecque / 2018 / 13 min.
In the aftermath of a major spring cleaning, Gabrielle and her daughter Eva learn that Madeleine, who just survived a heart attack, is coming home. Gabrielle didn’t think she would have to accommodate her mother again. This return comprises her household.
- Director David Labrecque
- Year 2018
- Length 13 min.
- Genre Fiction
- Versions Original French version
- Sound Stereo
- Available formats Apple Pro Res 422 HQ, H264
Cast & Crew
- Screenplay, David Labrecque
- Cinematographer, Yannick Nolin
- Editor, Maxime Laurin
- Sound, Mathieu Grégoire & Alexandre Laberge
- Sound mix, Mathieu Grégoire
- Sound Design, Mathieu Grégoire & Alexandre Côté
- Music, Alexandre Côté
- Artistic direction, Kevin Lachance
- Cast, Catherine Hughes, Odette Lampron, Mélodie Gagné, Caroline Beaudoin
Born in Quebec City, David Labrecque is early interested in art an philosophy. With cinema, he seeks to provide a different perspective on Quebec issues.
- 2019 -
In Competition | Independant Shorts Awards, USA
In Competition | Festival de Cinéma de la Ville de Québec, Canada