Claudia Kedney-Bolduc / 2018 / 5 min.
In a small boxing gym in Louisiana, two generations of female boxers reveal how the sport changed their lives.
- Director Claudia Kedney-Bolduc
- Year 2018
- Length 5 min.
- Genre Documentary
- Versions Original English version, Original English version with French subtitles
- Sound Stereo
- Available formats Apple Pro Res 422 HQ, H264
Cast & Crew
- Director, Screenplay and Editor, Claudia Kedney-Bolduc
- Cinematographer, Yannick Nolin
- Sound, sound design and sound mix, Mathieu Grégoire
- Casting, Deirdre Gogarty et Gabby Marvin
Claudia is a documentary filmmaker from Quebec City. After obtaining her degree in communications and film in 2015, she participated in Spira’s film creation lab and directed her first short documentary Ice Paths in 2016. The film won Best Adventure Film award at the BCN Sports Film Festival in Barcelona and was awarded a special mention at the Cinema on the Bayou in Louisiana. With a background in competitive sports, Claudia’s propositions focus on powerful women in sports. In her recent short documentary Footsteps, two generations of female athletes reveal how boxing changed their lives.
- 2019 -
Longue vue sur le court, Canada
BCN Sports Film Festival, Spain
Cinéma sous les étoiles, Canada
Les Percéides, Canada
Festival de Cinéma de la Ville de Québec, Canada
Pondicherry International Film Festival, India
FIWOM - Film Festival for Women's rights, South Korea
No Man's Land Film Festival, USA
|2016||Ice Paths||7 min.||Documentaire|