Sarah Baril Gaudet / 2018 / 14 min.
On the eve of an inevitable exile towards the urban centers, the youth of Temiscamingue is torn between the desire of a better future and the attachment to its territory.
- Director Sarah Baril Gaudet
- Year 2018
- Length 14 min.
- Genre Documentary
- Versions Original French version, Original French version with English subtitles
- Sound 5.1
- Available formats Apple Pro Res 422 HQ, DCP
Cast & Crew
- Director, Screenplay and Cinematographer, Sarah Baril Gaudet
- Editor, Sarah-Gabrielle Gauthier
- Sound, Francis Cyr-Barrette
- Music, Gabriel Ledoux
- Sound design, Marie-Kathryne Viens
- Sound mix, Robin Girard
- Cast, Yoan Duchesne, Ève Gingras, Sean Girard, Rosalie Rannou, Mathieu Valladont
- Productor, Audrey Fallu, La Cabane
Sarah Baril Gaudet is a young director and cinematographer based in Montreal. In 2016, she completed her bachelor's degree at Université du Québec à Montréal, where she obtained the grant for Meilleur espoir documentaire (ACIC-ONF). Her first documentary short, Living Here, traveled to several international film festivals.
|2017||Living Here||16 min.||Documentaire|