François Dubé / 2018 / 11 min.
In music, the return to the original movement. Reflections on the rhythm of childhood and parenthood from birth.
- Director François Dubé
- Year 2018
- Length 11 min.
- Genre Documentary
- Versions Original French version
- Sound Stereo
- Available formats Apple Pro Res 422 HQ
Cast & Crew
- Director, Cinematographer, Editor, François Dubé
- Cinematographer Assistant, Maxime Laurin
- Editor, Andréane Cyr
- Sound design & Sound mix, Jean-François Côté & Mathieu Robineau
Feeling and consistency are at the heart of François Dubé’s achievements. Winner of the 2012 Course Évasion Autour du Monde, and recipient of multiple nominations at the 2014 Gemini Awards for the documentary series Le Bonheur en Scandinavie, it is with empathy and interest that this former biologiste takes on his projects.
- 2019 -
In Competition | Voir en perspective, Canada