Jean-Marc E.Roy et Philippe David Gagné / 2019 / 20 min.
Jura Department, France. A judge orders the re-enactment of a crime scene in order to shed some light on inconsistencies in a murder case. Under the eye of Lady Justice, the accused, a family of three women from Quebec, have to thoroughly relive the day of the crime.
- Director Jean-Marc E.Roy et Philippe David Gagné
- Year 2019
- Length 20 min.
- Genre Fiction
- Versions Original French version, Original French version with English subtitles
- Available formats
- Website https://www.facebook.com/pg/foretnoirefilm/about/?ref=page_internal
Cast & Crew
- Director, Jean-Marc E.Roy et Philippe David Gagné
- Screenplay, Daisy Sadler, Jean-Marc E.Roy et Philippe David Gagné
- Editor, Jean-Marc E.Roy et Philippe David Gagné
- Cinematographer, Olivier Gossot
- Sound mix, Ivan Broussegoutte
- Sound design, Christian Rivest
- Music, Amaury Chabauty
- Artistic director, Josie-Anne Lemieux
- Cast, Pascale Montpetit, Nadia Essadiqi, Charli Arcouette, Joanie Guérin.
Jean-Marc E.Roy and Philippe David Gagné work together since 2008. They have received many CALQ and SODEC grants for their productions, which have been shown in several countries and have been awarded around the world. Their « Bleu Tonnerre » (2015) took part of the 47th Director’s fortnight and « Crème de menthe » premiered at the 49th edition in 2017. Their work sways between documentary and fiction. They founded « La Boîte de pickup », a production company that alternates between films and corporative videos.
Crème de menthe
|2017||Crème de menthe||22 min.||Fiction|