Jeremy Peter Allen / 2018 / 9 min.
Lucien Kovacic introduces himself as a wellness counsellor, a rich persons’ travel agent and an explorer of the human spirit. Through the fusion of biological and artificial intelligence, this medical renegade has plans to upgrade humanity’s operating system.
- Director Jeremy Peter Allen
- Year 2018
- Length 9 min.
- Genre Fiction
- Versions Original French version with English subtitles
- Sound Stereo
- Available formats Apple Pro Res 422 HQ
Cast & Crew
- Director, Jeremy Peter Allen
- Screenplay, Jeremy Peter Allen
- Editor, Jeremy Peter Allen / Philippe Gagnon
- Sound, Christopher Asselin LeBreux
- Sound mix & Sound design, Harold Boivin
- Cast, Normand Bissonnette
Jeremy Peter Allen is a filmmaker based in Quebec City. His award-winning feature film, Manners of Dying, was praised by critics and shown widely in festivals around the world. He has also directed a number of shorts, including Requiem contre un plafond, Les douches fulgurantes and L’est, which have been shown in over thirty countries.