Clarissa Rebouças et Julie Bernier / 2018 / 7 min.
Katiana emerges. She finally takes her head off the water and she speaks for all Haitian women.
- Director Clarissa Rebouças et Julie Bernier
- Year 2018
- Length 7 min.
- Genre Documentary
- Versions Original French version, Original French version with English subtitles, Original French version with Spanish subtitles
- Sound Stereo
- Available formats Apple Pro Res 422 HQ
Cast & Crew
- Directors, Clarissa Rebouças et Julie Bernier
- Screenplay, Clarissa Rebouças et Julie Bernier
- Cinematographer, Yannick Nolin
- Editor, Clarissa Rebouças
- Sound, Colin Macnally
- Sound mix, Yannick Nolin
- Cast, Katiana Milfort
Clarissa Rebouças is Brazilian and has lived in Quebec since November 2015. She is a director, scriptwriter and editor. She has directed more than ten short fiction and documentary shorts around the world that have been selected in some international festivals. His short "Desvelo" (2012) has won seven awards in total. She participated in the Talent Lab of TIFF also in 2012. Currently she is developing her first feature called Cine Ruby.
A native of Saint-Bruno-de-Kamouraska, Julie Bernier obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Quebec in Chicoutimi in 2013. Through performance, video and installation, she tries to raise social questions by infiltrating circulation and stimulating exchanges and human contacts. His work inspires him with texts of a documentary and poetic nature and it is this rich material that ignites his slams. The work of last Thursday (pseudonym used when it sings) was seen in Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean, Quebec City, Montreal, the Magdalen Islands and Chicago.