Midnight at the Oasis
Jason Béliveau / 2018 / 17 min.
Audrey and Simon don’t love each other. Well, yes, maybe. Audrey shows up at Simon’s an evening during the weekend. She is a student, he is her teacher. Is this story written in advance?
- Director Jason Béliveau
- Year 2018
- Length 17 min.
- Genre Fiction
- Versions Original French version
- Sound Stereo
- Available formats Apple Pro Res 422 HQ, H264, DCP, DVD
Cast & Crew
- Director, Jason Béliveau
- Screenplay, Jason Béliveau
- Cinematographer, Julie Pelletier
- Editing, Eliane Carrier
- Sound, Mathieu Grégoire, Alexandre Côté, Alexandre Laberge et Ludovic Fleury
- Music, Olivier Bresse
- Sound editing, Mathieu Grégoire et Alexandre Côté
- Mixing sound, Mathieu Grégoire et Alexandre Côté
- Actors, Lauren Hartley ey Emmanuel Bédard
Jason Béliveau is the programming director for Antitube, an organisation dedicated to film screening in Quebec City. He is also a film critic for the magazines Spirale et Séquences and a radio and television columnist. Midnight at the Oasis is his first short film.
- 2018 -
In Competition | Rendez-Vous Cinéma Québec, Canada
Special Screening | Festival de Cinéma de la Ville de Québec, Canada
- 2019 -
In Competition | Made Here Sowcase, USA
- 2020 -
In Competition | Cinema on the Bayou, USA