Gabrielle Demers / 2018 / 11 min.
Fall of 1970, an all-female film crew is about to shoot a soft-porn. Jane, the director, starts having a crush on a new girl. An eroticized power game unfolds between the filmmaker and her actress.
- Director Gabrielle Demers
- Year 2018
- Length 11 min.
- Genre Fiction
- Versions Original French version with English subtitles
- Sound Stereo
- Available formats Apple Pro Res 422 HQ
- Website https://www.facebook.com/thepcrncgrapherfilm/
Cast & Crew
- Director, Gabrielle Demers
- Photography, Chloé Ellegé
- Editing, Charlie Boisvert
- Sound conception, Nataq Huault
- Mixing sound / Music, Francis Renaud-Legault
- Actors, Rose-Marie Perreault, Nazmiye Moutier, Marilou Richer, Safi Celidon, Marion Wiechert, Liane Decary-Chen
Gabrielle Demers is a director from Lévis, a suburb of Quebec City. She holds a bachelor's degree in media arts and film. The two films (La Ronde de Minuit, Mauve Eyelid) that she made during her studies have won several awards and have been presented in several international festivals. The pornographer is his first independent film.
- 2018 -
In Competition | Flicker’s Rhode Island Film Festival, USA
In Competition | Thess Short Film Festival, Greece
In Competition | Chéries-Chéris, France
In Competition | Image + Nation, Canada
- 2019 -
In Competition | Rendez-Vous Cinéma Québec, Canada
In Competition | Kingston Canadian Film Festival, Canada
In Competition | Lovers Film Festival, Torino LGBTQI Visions, Italy
- 2020 -
In Competition | Cinema on the Bayou, USA
In Competition | Victoria Film Festival, Canada
La Ronde de Minuit
|2017||Paupière Mauve||10 min.|
|2016||La Ronde de Minuit||11 min.|