BECOME A MEMBER
MEMBERS AND FRIENDS OF THE COOP GET THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Access to Spira’s training activities
- Free admission to Spira’s “5 to 7” meet and greet
- Access to our library’s books, magazines, catalogues for on-site consultation
- On-site viewing of films from Spira’s video library
- Private consultations upon appointment
- Access to our meeting/screening room at preferential rates for your independent projects
- Preferential rates at our screenings and dissemination activities
BECOME A MEMBER AND MORE...
- Rent our shooting equipment and postproduction suite at discounted rates (pay only 5% or 10% of the bill for supported projects)
- Get a discount of 40% or more on rental services for your independent productions. If your project is supported by Spira, you can get a discount up to 95%.
Friend : Open to anyone who wishes to promote the coop’s goals and objectives.
Annual fee: $10 + taxes
Member : Open to all cinematographic creators whose submitted projects have been selected and accepted; to any person with a relevant experience in cinema who wishes to promote the coop’s goals and objectives. To become a member, you must fill out the adjacent form and send it to the executive director.
Annual fee: $50 + taxes
As Spira is a coop, members must pay a $10 membership share. It is payable with their first subscription and remains valid for life.
Members of La Bande Vidéo, Main Film, PRIM, Vidéographe and Paraloeil sare acknowledged by Spira. They must, however, pay the $10 membership share and provide a proof that they are a member in good standing of the other artist-run centre.
Once the form is sent, you will have the option of paying through PAYPAL. You can also send a cheque for the total amount (or pay in person at our offices) at the following address :
541, de Saint-Vallier Est, 4e étage